· Studio Policies:
· Please show up for your class 5 minutes prior to class start time.
· Please turn off all cell phones and other devices during class as to not disrupt the flow and your neighbours.
· Bare feet and Grip Socks are allowed in class, no use of regular socks as it is a safety issue.
· Please pay attention to your instructors directions. We are here to guide you safely through your Pilates practice.
· Be mindful of yourself and your surroundings. Pilates is a mind-body exercise that uses focus and attention to movement. Paying attention to your body throughout class will help guide you safetly throughout your time in our studio.
Cancellations and No-Shows:
We have a 15 hour cancellation policy for our group classes and private sessions. If you are unable to make it to class, you have 15 hours before class starts to cancel, otherwise a cancellation fee will apply, and you will lose your credit used for that class.
· We start and end class on time, and appreciate you being on time too.
· Showing up consistently late for class can result in you being turned away.
· We know life happens, if you are late and your spot is still available, you will be permitted to join class up to five minutes late.
· For evening classes, the front doors lock at 6:55pm. Please be sure to arrive at the studio prior to 6:55pm to ensure class start time.